Thursday 3 December 2020

Cuddle Quotes Will Have You Looking for a Partner to Squeeze

If you love a good snuggle from time to time, you’ll love these cuddle quotes.

1. “I’m tired of going to an empty bedroom every night. I wish I had a girl I could cuddle with.” – Harry Styles

2. “Fight less, cuddle more. Demand less, serve more. Text less, talk more. Criticize less, compliment more. Stress less, laugh more. Worry less, pray more. With each new day, find new ways to love each other even more.” – Dave Willis

3. “You know how as a kid you picture yourself with a tall, handsome husband, and you imagine him cuddling your baby? Ben is like that, like, on crack.” – Jennifer Garner

4. “What is life, without your arms around me? What is life without the smell of you next to me? What is life without you by my side? Cuddle me, love me and promise never to ever live my side.” – Jane Thomson

5. “I’d do anything to cuddle up to you, lay my head on your chest and fall asleep while you hold me right now.” – Unknown

6. “I feel your love so real in my love, so true and strong especially when you put your arms around me. You make me always crave your cuddles.” – Purity Hogan

7. “Living cuddled in your life is one thing I would give my life for, having to be kissed by you every morning I would die for and without you; my life is not worth living.” – James Clarke

8. “Come cuddle close in daddy’s coat Beside the fire so bright, And hear about the fairy folk That wander in the night.” – Robert Bird

9. “He imagined them sitting somewhere, just enjoying each other’s company, her head on his chest, his arm around her. And he realized how desperately lonely he had become.” – Tim LaHaye

10. “When I pick up one of my children and cuddle them, all the strain and stress of life temporarily disappears. There is nothing more wonderful than motherhood and no-one will ever love you as much as a small child.” – Nicola Horlick

11. “Come, cuddle your head on my shoulder, dear, your head like the golden rod, and we will go sailing away from here to the beautiful Land of Nod.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox

12. “Cuddle up. Rain always stops. It always stops. It always does.” – Ellen Gilchrist

13. “When it’s cold & dark at night, and we’re alone together, I long to take you in my arms, and cuddle you forever.” – Giles Andreae

14. “Sunday night meant, in the dark, wintry, rainy Midlands… anywhere where two creatures might stand and squeeze together and spoon… Spooning was a fine art, whereas kissing and cuddling are calf-processes.” – D.H. Lawrence

15. “I love fall because I love the whole cuddling aspect of it, and a sweater dress has that vibe of I’m going to hunker down and be warm, but it’s also very feminine.” – Jessica Chastain

For plenty more love and romance, check out www.playance.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment