Thursday 31 December 2020

Long Love Quotes for Him

Here are some powerful love quotes to share with the special man in your life.

“Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi’s life. So you might say that we are encouraged to love.” – Star Wars: Episode II –Attack of the Clones

“I don’t need a lot of things I can get by with nothing Of all the blessings life can bring I’ve always needed something But I’ve got all I want When it comes to loving you You’re my only reason You’re my only truth.” – Leann Rimes, “I Need You” lyrics

“Love knows no distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker

“If I could reach up and hold a star for everytime you’ve made me smile, the entire sky would be in the palm of my hand.”- Unknown

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne

“Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” – Walter Winchell

“A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller

“You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald

“I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.”- Unknown

“When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.” – Robert Fulghum

“Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” – The Princess Bride

“I always dreamt of meeting a man like you. I’m so glad that dreams do come true.”- Unknown

“The lord has given me a wonderful gift in the form of you, my hubby. I thank him every single day for this invaluable gift in my life.” – Unknown

Fans of romance will love all the content at www.playance.com. Check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment